Pitt interview anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

calvinandhobbes

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys,

i recently received an interview invite from pitt, but the only dates available were early march...

i was wondering if anyone is planning on cancelling or rescheduling their pitt interview so that i could interview earlier?

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

congrats on the interview invite. when were you complete? I was complete in nov and im still waiting to hear...

calvinandhobbes said:
hey guys,

i recently received an interview invite from pitt, but the only dates available were early march...

i was wondering if anyone is planning on cancelling or rescheduling their pitt interview so that i could interview earlier?

thanks

congrats on the invite. i'm still waiting as well...and hoping. any idea how late into march they are interviewing? how late were the days they had to pick from?
thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
freckleDoc said:
congrats on the invite. i'm still waiting as well...and hoping. any idea how late into march they are interviewing? how late were the days they had to pick from?
thanks.

hey, i just got the invite and i was complete in november (i actually had everything in early october, but they take forever to say your app is complete)

the only dates available were 3/7 and 3/12

hope that helps!

calvinandhobbes said:
hey, i just got the invite and i was complete in november (i actually had everything in early october, but they take forever to say your app is complete)

the only dates available were 3/7 and 3/12

hope that helps!

Just one more question. is 3/12 right? that's a sunday...or was that the 13th? thanks.

I just got the invite as well on Jan 22th and they said the only available dates are in march.
I'm scheduled for March6th.
So yea, if anyone wants to cancel, send the earlier date my way.

I was complete January 11th.

How much do you guys think this late interview will hurt us or affect our chances?