personal jesus

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 29, 2003
Visit site
Status
hey people who applied for fin aid at Pitt, what loan lender did you choose? I am leaning towards T.H.E. loans but wanted to see if anyone chose Medloans or access.

About the Ads

personal jesus

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 29, 2003
Visit site
Status
didnt you guys have to send in a master promisary note? i thought to do so you had to have choosen a lender. im probably wrong i guess. if so then where did you get the promisary note?

Mr. Rosewater

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 18, 2003
erf
Visit site
Status
i haven't heard anything about the master promissory note yet. when i called to ask if they had everything they needed, they said yes. i was under the impression that the MPN didn't need to be filled out yet.

personal jesus

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 29, 2003
Visit site
Status
"New Stafford Borrowers (those borrowing at the SOM for the first time) will need to select a lender and complete a Master Promissory Note."

this is from the fin aid website.

TheFlash

Playtime Is Over
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 20, 2003
The City of Blinding Lights
Status
personal jesus said:
"New Stafford Borrowers (those borrowing at the SOM for the first time) will need to select a lender and complete a Master Promissory Note."

this is from the fin aid website.
I believe this will only be done after they present you with an initial FA package. Those are set to go out by the end of April, according to Pitt's offices. I don't think finding a lender will be much of a hassle. The school will set up you up nicely to find one if need be.

personal jesus

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 29, 2003
Visit site
Status
OK ill called and figured it out. you guys are all right. we choose a lender during the summer and fill out the promisary note then. thanks for everyones help

About the Ads