General Admissions & OTCAS PITT OTD Class of ‘21

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OTtba

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Is anyone attending Pitts OTD program that got accepted? I was just curious. I was accepted in December and put my deposit down. It was my first choice so I am really excited to start in June!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone! Is anyone attending Pitts OTD program that got accepted? I was just curious. I was accepted in December and put my deposit down. It was my first choice so I am really excited to start in June!!
I'm attending as well! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Well I'm from Maryland, but I'm here at Pitt now for undergrad. What about you?
That’s cool! I live 15 minutes away from campus. That was another reason why pitt was my top choice. I wanted to stay close to home!

I'm going!!

I wonder if they’re going to create a Facebook group consisting of the attending class soon??
I found one for the last entering class but nothing for this year yet so don't think it has been created.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey guys! I made a Facebook group for future otd students if anyone would like to join! Just a place to give tips to each other throughout the whole process. Just look up Pre- Doctor of Occupational Therapy Students on Facebook and you should see the group:)