Pitt secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

coll

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am having trouble w/ Pitts secondary website. Can anyone tell me what the questions are so I can begin working on them?

Members don't see this ad.

Describe a personal experience which resulted in a substantial moral or ethical dilemma. What was the outcome? We are reluctant to accept assertions that you have never encountered such a situation. Please do not address cheating in an academic setting.
(Limit your response to 250 words or less.)

Optional:
The recruitment of a diverse student body is a major goal of the University of Pittsburgh's Medical School Admissions Committee. Please tell us whether facets of your life and education to date would contribute to the achievement of this goal. Such facets might include your early education, socioeconomic status, culture, race/ethnicity and work experience.
(Limit your response to 250 words or less.)

Thanks so much! I am also having trouble w/ Case's website. I got the questions already for that one. As if I could find a way to make this whole thing a little more difficult :) Thanks again!

I'm having the same formatting problems on Pitt's secondary as I did on the AMCAS essay: my paragraphs disappear and I have one big block. Saving in Notepad or Wordpad and then copy and pasting onto Pitt's page doesn't fix the problem. I can't even add lines between paragraphs. Did anyone else run into this problem? Do you think the Ad Coms see what we see?

Also, in the courses section, are we supposed to list all of the biology, physics, etc. courses taken or only those to meet minimum requirements? I did the latter but I'm not sure if this is correct.

Much thanks.