pitt thread?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
J

jhiratzka

There was a thread a while back about the "ethical/moral dilemma" on the Pitt secondary. Anyone know where I can find this?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Do a search.

I already tried "pitt", "pitt secondary", "pittsburgh secondary", "University of Pittsburgh", and "pittsburgh". Any other ideas?

Members don't see this ad :)
I used "moral ethical dilemma" and found it. Here's the link. :)

That was the hardest secondary essay I had to write. I actually wrote 2 completely different essays!!

Oh, and BTW, welcome to SDN! :D

thanks, I appreciate it. This thing sucks, I added pitt last week, so I feel like I have to get it done, but these questions are ridiculous. Did you write the optional one too?

Yup, guess I'm a glutton for punishment. No, really, I think if you have anything at all that will add to the diversity of their class (and not just in the multicultural sense) that's not covered in your personal statement, then it's best to say it now. No sense waiting for an interview -- you might not get the interview without that crucial bit of information. But what do I know? I don't have any interviews at all (took the August MCAT and only got verified two weeks ago).