DuffMan01

10+ Year Member
Nov 14, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
Has anyone from the west coast got snail mail from Pitt? I know acceptances were sent out but I dont know if many from cali got any!

Also does anyone know if they are done sending acceptance, or what is going on? I didnt hear anything and figured maybe there is still hope.

homeslice1325

10+ Year Member
Sep 16, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
I am in San Diego and got snail mail acceptance on the 28th of December. That does not mean that there isnt still hope though, don't give up. I never got a phone call from Rose but I did get the acceptance packet

DuffMan01

10+ Year Member
Nov 14, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
Damn son, with that kind of GPA I would have given you an acceptance early november!:laugh:

Has anyone with "average" stats hear anything?

By the way homeslice, I would have also given u acceptance to UCSF! LOL

Last edited:
About the Ads

huk1985

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 26, 2007
Status
Dental Student
I'm in Michigan and still hasn't heard from them.. I don't know what's going on, maybe it's my "mediocre" gpa.

homeslice1325

10+ Year Member
Sep 16, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
Damn son, with that kind of GPA I would have given you an acceptance early november!:laugh:

Has anyone with "average" stats hear anything?

By the way homeslice, I would have also given u acceptance to UCSF! LOL
Thank you for the kind words, i got a few rejections, you just never know what the schools want

DuffMan01

10+ Year Member
Nov 14, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
They LOVE people from Utah lol. When I visited for my interview, it seemed like over 50% of the class was from BYU :laugh:
Yea I dont think there were many californians during my interview...I dont think they really like sunny california :laugh:

About the Ads