Pitt to West Coast

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DuffMan01

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone from the west coast got snail mail from Pitt? I know acceptances were sent out but I dont know if many from cali got any!

Also does anyone know if they are done sending acceptance, or what is going on? I didnt hear anything and figured maybe there is still hope.

Members don't see this ad.

I am in San Diego and got snail mail acceptance on the 28th of December. That does not mean that there isnt still hope though, don't give up. I never got a phone call from Rose but I did get the acceptance packet

Damn son, with that kind of GPA I would have given you an acceptance early november!:laugh:

Has anyone with "average" stats hear anything?

By the way homeslice, I would have also given u acceptance to UCSF! LOL

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm in Michigan and still hasn't heard from them.. I don't know what's going on, maybe it's my "mediocre" gpa.

I'm in Utah and received the acceptance letter via snail mail on Monday, December 1.

Damn son, with that kind of GPA I would have given you an acceptance early november!:laugh:

Has anyone with "average" stats hear anything?

By the way homeslice, I would have also given u acceptance to UCSF! LOL

Thank you for the kind words, i got a few rejections, you just never know what the schools want

They LOVE people from Utah lol. When I visited for my interview, it seemed like over 50% of the class was from BYU :laugh:

Yea I dont think there were many californians during my interview...I dont think they really like sunny california :laugh: