• The site has been updated!

If you see any bugs, please report them in this thread.

Pitt waiting list

Sean2tall

Pathology Resident
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 30, 2003
Indianapolis
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
I think there is definitely hope. It seems to me like Pitt is a pretty terrific school, but there are still many people who don't consider it their first choice. There will definitely be a good number of people withdrawing, but the question is: will there be a lot more withdrawals than Pitt counted into their original acceptance number?

Anyhow, I'm on the waiting list too! Go waitlist!

Good Luck :luck:

About the Ads

chintu

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 6, 2002
Status (Visible)
Seems like pitt has placed a lot of applicants on waitlist. Also makes me wonder what my chances could be. It seems to me that not a lot of applicants have been rejected post-interview right away. So if pitt accepts ~400 applicants out of ~800 interviees and not a lot of em are rejected post-interview, it seems like chances of getting off waitlist are not as high as one may think. I am just making guesses here, but does anyone know of anyone rejected post interview without a waitlist from pitt.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.