Pitt

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Golfing_Doc

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
did i miss out on the auto-invites? any one submit and get the interview invite recently? i remember reading that you'd hear back pretty immediately after submitting secondary. oh well. g'luck everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Golfing_Doc said:
did i miss out on the auto-invites? any one submit and get the interview invite recently? i remember reading that you'd hear back pretty immediately after submitting secondary. oh well. g'luck everyone!

Yeh, if you didn't hear back within a day or so, then you didn't make the automatic invite. But hang in there, your still in the running (I didn't get one either).

Was Pitt the only one doing the auto-invite?

Members don't see this ad :)
Haemulon said:
Yeh, if you didn't hear back within a day or so, then you didn't make the automatic invite. But hang in there, your still in the running (I didn't get one either).

Yay. It came through later this morning. UMich does the auto also. I don't know of any others...

Golfing_Doc said:
Yay. It came through later this morning. UMich does the auto also. I don't know of any others...

Great work Golfing_Doc :thumbup: How soon after submission did you get it?

are auto-invites after primary verification? or after the 2ndaries for the schools are submitted

Do they need your letters first, or is the auto-invite strictly off of scores and GPA?

Do they need your letters first, or is the auto-invite strictly off of scores and GPA?

It's off the AMCAS, and I'm not sure if that means just the MCAT and GPA or if they did look at the rest of the application too. I remember that that secondary came a bit later than some others and so they might have looked at the rest of the application before sending out the secondary.

The letters don't do anything for this since if you get an auto-invite, you'll have the invitation shortly (about a day) after submitting the secondary application and so your letters don't need to be there yet.

:luck: