Pittsburgh IM/EM/CC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yes, I was just reading about that "hypothetical" program. I would be totally interested in that program, but it's not set up yet. See my thread a few posts below titled "Em/im/ccm???" and go to the link that someone posted in that thread. It'll answer all your questions.

I really hope that Pitt at least starts an IM/EM residency SOON.

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by chicamedica
Yes, I was just reading about that "hypothetical" program. I would be totally interested in that program, but it's not set up yet. See my thread a few posts below titled "Em/im/ccm???" and go to the link that someone posted in that thread. It'll answer all your questions.

I really hope that Pitt at least starts an IM/EM residency SOON.

As far as I know it is "set-up" b/c on my ERAS it is an option to apply into at Pitt.

REALLY???!!! It's set up already?? You know you just made my day!

I'm only an MS-III, so I was not aware of it's being listed on ERAS. I had searched FREIDA, and it wasn't showing Pitt for any EM/IM progs, that's why I figured it wasn't reality yet, but I guess I'm wrong. . .

Thanks a lot for letting me know!

I was the chief CCM fellow last year at UPMC. It is set up on paper but not funded. Sorry guys. You'll have to wait another year. If anybody has any questions, email Scott Gunn, MD. He is the director (EM at Hennipen and CCM at UPMC). His email is [email protected]

Kyle

Hey Gunner,

I saw your name as the author of a paper or abstract with Paul Rogers in the annals of emergency medicine

Originally posted by KGUNNER1
I was the chief CCM fellow last year at UPMC. It is set up on paper but not funded. Sorry guys. You'll have to wait another year. If anybody has any questions, email Scott Gunn, MD. He is the director (EM at Hennipen and CCM at UPMC). His email is [email protected]

Kyle

I won't be applying for residencies for another 2 years or so. If this program at pitt takes off by then, it'll be my #1 choice. I HOPE IT HAPPENS!!!