Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Pittsburgh Townhouse/Condo for sale

Discussion in 'Housing (Temporary and Long-term)' started by snoggy6, May 13, 2008.

1. snoggy6

snoggy6 7+ Year Member

Aug 29, 2007
    For any of you interested in buying a house, I have one for sale, details are here:

My husband and I have lived here for 4 years while he got his PhD at CMU. It's just outside the city, so you get away from the noise, traffic, crime, etc., but still close enough to be convenient. My husband rides the bus into Oakland everyday and it works out well. It's also not a bad drive by car.

Our townhouse is in a nice neighborhood with 6 other units, lots of young professionals. In fact, one of our neighbors went to med school at Pitt and is now a doctor at UPMC. Great location for doctors!
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.