Pittsburgh

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Yogi Bear

2K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hmm...i can't read anything on the op...

anyways, when's pitt's notification date?

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by Yogi Bear
hmm...i can't read anything on the op...

anyways, when's pitt's notification date?

yeah, this thread is a little screwy...

their website says earliest date is March 1. how long did it take them to invite you for an interview? if i've been complete for more than 6 weeks--am i getting the boot?

good luck.....

Originally posted by wallie
yeah, this thread is a little screwy...

their website says earliest date is March 1. how long did it take them to invite you for an interview? if i've been complete for more than 6 weeks--am i getting the boot?

good luck.....

i forgot exactly when, but i know it was longer than 5 weeks. i turned my stuff in in mid to late august and got an interview invite at pitt middle of october.

Members don't see this ad :)
I didnt get an invite until the end of December, interviewed beginning of Feb. so I don't think you've received the boot. Of course if May rolls around and you still haven't heard I'd start to worry. ;)

Good Luck.

Sorry about that guys, I think something screwy happened to my computer... I wasn't sure if my message was posted or not!! I was just wondering if anyone knew what the "correspondance has been mailed to you" meant on the status page... I've called the office and they won't tell me anything!!! Those of you that got invites... did your status page say "interview invite" or "correspondance has been mailed to you"? I'm pretty sure its probably a rejection letter, but I'm not sure... and I won't be able to find out till I go back up to school in a week (and lose my mind in the time being!) Thanks so much (and sorry for the screwy thread!!! ;) ):D

yeah me too

"Your file is being reviewed "
:confused:
A friend of mine who had the "correspondence sent to you" bit got a rejection letter in the mail shortly after, but I'm not trying to be negative!! Just providing info...

Originally posted by Carbon
Hmm... my app has been complete for two months tomorrow.
Website still says "under review."
*sigh*

Don't worry Carbon!!! my file was "under review" for a really long time... have you tried calling them? I called them up, and then like the next day it said,"correspondance mailed." Try giving them a call! :)