PL. SHARE INFO

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

anu

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone has any idea abt courses offered by any university may be an year long like felLowships.. i know NYU HAS FOR INTERNATONAL STUDENTS BUT THATS DAMM EXPENSIVE.. ANY OTHER UNIVERSITIES.. SUGEESTIONS PL..

Members don't see this ad.

•••quote:•••Originally posted by anu:
•anyone has any idea abt courses offered by any university may be an year long like felLowships.. i know NYU HAS FOR INTERNATONAL STUDENTS BUT THATS DAMM EXPENSIVE.. ANY OTHER UNIVERSITIES.. SUGEESTIONS PL..•••••i think you are foreign graduated dentist like i am.
your post seems not clear to understand what you want to get from the course or fellowship.

i understand that you just want to do a year course without the field of course.right?
but if you wanna get help, i think you should narrow the focus of your question.

ok situation is that i want to do one/ two year programm like NYU has for international students but it is way too expensive though i have been accepted there, but i am looking for more schools who give short term certificate courses in various specialities... any help is good for me

i think i haven't gotten your point yet.
but if you are finding the post graduate program,
visit the website of the asda and there you can find the guide book about the postgraduate program.

just click the icon to buy it.