Place to live at Buffalo

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentalguy6596

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Does anyone know any nice apartments or condos at Buffalo, preferably around Amherst or some nice areas close to the UB south campus for couples? Also, is there any place that have covered-parking?

Other than Amherst, what other areas around UB South campus that are safe, nice, but reasonable (pricewise) to live?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

dentalguy6596 said:
Hello,

Does anyone know any nice apartments or condos at Buffalo, preferably around Amherst or some nice areas close to the UB south campus for couples? Also, is there any place that have covered-parking?

Other than Amherst, what other areas around UB South campus that are safe, nice, but reasonable (pricewise) to live?

Thanks.

My place will be available for the new school year Aug/Sep. If you are interested, PM me for details.

dentalguy6596 said:
Hello,

Thanks.

I live in Williamsville, which is part of Amherst. The condo in which I live doesn't have covered parking, and because of the distance to school, I wouldn't really recommend it.

What I can tell you is that in a couple of months, there will be a webpage off of the dental school's website where you can post to look for housing. Last year, there were many people looking for housing, and many people with housing looking for housemates, or with entire apartments looking for tenants. A lot of my classmates ended up in their current apartments from this site. The URL is http://www.sdm.buffalo.edu/orientation/

Hope that helps. Good luck.