1. Visit this thread to beta-test StudySchedule.org. StudySchedule is a free nonprofit site that builds dynamic MCAT study schedules unique for your needs and timeline.
Check out the new Application Assistant, where you can calculate your LizzyM score, see how you rank compared to other applicants, and see a list of schools where similar students were accepted.

Place to volunteer in Boston?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by sharpieLIFE, Sep 26, 2014.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. sharpieLIFE

sharpieLIFE 2+ Year Member

Apr 9, 2012
    delete

Last edited: Mar 19, 2015
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Omppu27

Omppu27 El Tiburon 5+ Year Member

Aug 12, 2011
    Pawnee, Indiana
    Just look up free clinics, food banks, and public libraries (after-school tutoring programs for intercity kids) in the downtown Boston area. I'm sure you can find SOMETHING.

4. odietamo21

odietamo21

Aug 1, 2014
    Any of the dozens of hospitals or clinics. Anything through the AIDS Action Committee (I do that). Lots of opportunities with the homeless. Sign up for meetup.com and join the "Boston Volunteers" group, they have several events every week you can sign up for. I personally love doing the Saturday's Bread supper program. Check out of the red cross website as well.

ThisCouldBeYou likes this.
  5. PreciousHamburgers

PreciousHamburgers 2+ Year Member

Dec 18, 2013
    What are your interests, specifically?

6. cj_cregg

cj_cregg 2+ Year Member

Jul 25, 2014

Last edited: Oct 23, 2014
  7. DermViser

DermViser 5+ Year Member

Apr 4, 2009