Placed on alternate list at NJmed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

slip

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was placed on the alternate list at NJmed. Anybody have any info on how many people get in off this list at this school or know anyone that has? Any Suggestions? --Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

A close friend of mine is also on the waiting list at umdnj-rsj. I am myself nervously waiting to hear from them since my interview was in mid Dec. If you don't mind, what are your numbers (gpa, mcat)? Good luck!!!

I was accepted at both NJ schools, and am planning on attending UMDNJ-NJMS. From what I hear, the waitlist at both schools is moving quickly. I just released a slot at UMDNJ-RJW last week, as did 2 of my friends. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get in...

Good luck to both of you!

-Joe

Members don't see this ad :)
FYI - One of my friends got in off the waitlist at RWJ this week. The school called her on 3/2/2000.

I just got waitlisted at RWJ, when did your friend get waitlisted and when did she get pulled off? Its doubtful I will get off since Im in the second tier, but I was just wondering. (Ive been accepted to UNECOM which I am EXSTATIC about, now its down to financial considerations) The tuition there is attractive and I was really impressed with the research facilities.