7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I am familiar with the Health Service Corps, but their programs are for permanent citizens/residents of the US. I wish I could help. Once you get into med school, get in touch with the financial aid officers at the school. They may know more about these types of programs and can steer you in the right direction. I hope there are such programs for non-nationals. Good luck.