Places Still Waiting on

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zenoid

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
My inbox is getting no more love and these are the spots that have me hanging. Seems that some of these places haven't sent out any rejections yet, others must have me in some waiting abyss. I know many are in the same boat.........

U of F Jacksonville
Vandy
Wake Forest
CMC
U of Az
U of Chicago

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
My inbox is getting no more love and these are the spots that have me hanging. Seems that some of these places haven't sent out any rejections yet, others must have me in some waiting abyss. I'm know many are in the same boat.........

U of F Jacksonville
Vandy
Wake Forest
CMC
U of Az
U of Chicago

Right there with you on Wake and CMC...I'm expecting to either get the dreaded no response or an eventual rejection at this point.

My inbox is getting no more love and these are the spots that have me hanging. Seems that some of these places haven't sent out any rejections yet, others must have me in some waiting abyss. I'm know many are in the same boat.........

U of F Jacksonville
Vandy
Wake Forest
CMC
U of Az
U of Chicago

Right there with you on Wake and CMC...I'm expecting to either get the dreaded no response or an eventual rejection at this point.

x3 on CMC. I don't know anyone with an interview or rejection from them. I'm also waiting on U of Az and Chicago and Jax. I have 2 friends interviewing at Jax-one who got the call right after someone else cancelled. It was basically a "hey we had a cancellation, can you come for an interview in a few days" conversation. So, I'm guessing that puts me somewhere on the waiting list as well.

For my part, I'm dying to hear from:

UCSF
Denver
UNC
Vegas
St. Lukes (NYC)
Palmetto
Utah

Members don't see this ad :)
I feel your pain...

I'm still waiting on:

VCU
EVMS
UNC
Wake Forest
Duke
NYU
UPenn
Temple
Drexel
Albert Einstein/Beth Israel Medical Center

I'm really anxious about EVMS, especially since I saw that they've sent out a new round of rejections this week.