plane from nyc to buffalo?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zurned

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have an interview on 11/2 at SUNY Buffalo and I'm suppose to get there by 930. I checked the jetblue website and theres a flight that gets there at 820. Is the one hour gap enough for me to get to the school? I haven't flown for a looooong time and I'm wondering how much time it takes for me to get out of the airport after the arrival time. Plus, does any one know how long the cab ride is from the airport to the school? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

remember that delays happen, and if worst case scenario your flight gets delayed your going to have to explain that.

fly the night before... its way too short a time crunch...

zurned said:
I have an interview on 11/2 at SUNY Buffalo and I'm suppose to get there by 930. I checked the jetblue website and theres a flight that gets there at 820. Is the one hour gap enough for me to get to the school? I haven't flown for a looooong time and I'm wondering how much time it takes for me to get out of the airport after the arrival time. Plus, does any one know how long the cab ride is from the airport to the school? Thanks!

I did exactly that. I was at the school by 9:00 am. The cab ride took around 15-20 mins. You can find a cab just one level below where you depart at the airport.