General Admissions & OTCAS Planned Courses on OTCAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MusicalOT

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all!

When filling out the Transcripts section on OTCAS, how do you address planned/future semesters? While I know how my transcript for fall 2018 looks, I am not sure of the other courses I'll be taking in the spring besides Anatomy and Physiology II. Do I put this course in the Spring 2019 semester and then attach it to the schools I am applying to, or do I leave this as an "unmatched" prerequisite? Thanks guys!

Members don't see this ad.

I would put in whatever you think you are taking. Whatever school you end up going to will get your transcript and all will be fine. I had put that I would be taking a math course in the spring this year and ended up taking yoga instead haha. My school was fine with it and didn't care because they received the official transcript. You have to send over any updated transcripts to each of the schools anyways, so it's fine if you don't have it exactly right. just make sure that you have the prerequisites for graduate school put into there.