Planning to take the test in 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gamesdf

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know that it takes only a few months to study for this exam, but I want to start early since I am working full-time. Also, I want to start on RC early because English is not my first language..

So far, I am planning to use these materials to study:

kaplan BB

PAT: DAT bootcamp + CRACK DAT PAT

Reading : DAT bootcamp

Bio: Cliffs AP bio + DAT bootcamp

GC and OC: chads videos + DAT bootcamp

DAT destroyer + math destroyer for practice

As I mentioned in other post, I took MCAT a few months ago and crushed science sections (12+ on both PS and BS). I got into several med schools but I decided to go for dentistry after shadowing a few dentists.. How long do you think it will take me to study for DAT? I will probably be able to study only for 2-3 hrs a day due to work.. maybe 5~6 hours on weekend though..

Also, if I buy 2015 editions, do you guys think they are good enough for 2016 DAT? I heard that they will make some changes to QR and bio in 2016..

Thank you so much in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

Ok so for RC, since it is not your first language, I recommend ACHIEVER.
Their texts are so hard, that if you learn how to answer their questions, you will be set for the real thing, whch is easier

Reactions: 1 user
Ok so for RC, since it is not your first language, I recommend ACHIEVER.
Their texts are so hard, that if you learn how to answer their questions, you will be set for the real thing, whch is easier

Do you think achiever, datgenius, datqvault, bootcamp, and crack DAT reading are enough for RC for the next 5~6 months?

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you think achiever, datgenius, datqvault, bootcamp, and crack DAT reading are enough for RC for the next 5~6 months?

That's a long time to study.
But I understand you concern.

I would honestly use like SAT material in your situation and save bootcamp and qvault etc until like a month or two before as a gauge of where you are at.

That's a long time to study.
But I understand you concern.

I would honestly use like SAT material in your situation and save bootcamp and qvault etc until like a month or two before as a gauge of where you are at.

Thanks for the advice. I honestly need only a few weeks for science sections but I believe I need a long pd of time to prepare for RC..

How long does it usually take to finish qvault and bootcamp RC?

If I want to use all those materials for RC, when should I start using them?

Thanks for the advice. I honestly need only a few weeks for science sections but I believe I need a long pd of time to prepare for RC..

How long does it usually take to finish qvault and bootcamp RC?

If I want to use all those materials for RC, when should I start using them?

Bootcamp only has 5 test and qvault 10.
Once you do it once you kind of know it and it's hard to get a redo on them since you've been exposed.

You have 3 month subscriptions on them.

Reactions: 1 user