Plans for the night of the MCAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stoleyerscrubz

Registered User and Stuff
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
You guys make any plans for after the MCAT?

I'm planning on a dinner at Peter Luger's Steakhouse. I could only get reservations for 845pm so I may cancel them for something else.

Then it's spring break 1 week later. I was actually wishing I had spring break before the MCAT but luckily I can do some guilt free partying after the exam instead of studying for the MCAT.

Members don't see this ad.

stoleyerscrubz said:

I'm planning on a dinner at Peter Luger's Steakhouse. I could only get reservations for 845pm so I may cancel them for something else.

Then it's spring break 1 week later. I was actually wishing I had spring break before the MCAT but luckily I can do some guilt free partying after the exam instead of studying for the MCAT.

I think I might go out to eat too...probably for about 30 minutes then after that: studying...and more studying. :D Since I am on a quarter schedule, MCAT comes at the end of week 3 so the week following is week 4 and I suspect I will be this high...yes, this high in things to study by that time. :laugh: ...with midterms that is...

stoleyerscrubz said:

i wouldn't eat out the night before if i were you-- chances are, everything will be fine, but you sure wouldn't want to get stuck with food poisoning on the day of the mcat. having worked in a restaurant (a fancy, expensive one at that) i can honestly say that not EVERYONE involved in the preparation of your food has the best personal hygene habits. . . just food for thought.

on the other hand, you can probably rely on your acidic stomach environment and digestive enzymes to take care of most invaders. . .

juniper456 said:
i wouldn't eat out the night before if i were you-- chances are, everything will be fine, but you sure wouldn't want to get stuck with food poisoning on the day of the mcat. having worked in a restaurant (a fancy, expensive one at that) i can honestly say that not EVERYONE involved in the preparation of your food has the best personal hygene habits. . . just food for thought.

on the other hand, you can probably rely on your acidic stomach environment and digestive enzymes to take care of most invaders. . .

he was talking about that night after MCAT is done with.

Members don't see this ad :)
jtank said:
he was talking about that night after MCAT is done with.

ah ha. now i see. i'm going to get drunk-- it doesn't matter where.

Where are you taking your MCAT? I'm taking mine at the Embassy Suites Hotel

juniper456 said:
ah ha. now i see. i'm going to get drunk-- it doesn't matter where.

man~ I can't wait for that night..
Maybe I will get drunk and watch my MCAT-related books burning in flame.. :smuggrin:

stoleyerscrubz said:

Definitely do Luger's. I went there a couple months ago while I was in the "area" for my Albany interview. It is a bit on the pricey side, but will be well worth it after putting yourself through the MCAT.