Plaxico

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cliffhuxtableDO

Hand sanitizer on deck
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone had any thoughts about how the Plaxico Burress incident might effect Cornell. Since there was a gunshot involved the hospital was required to report the incident, but they failed to do so. Could this be negative for credibility? (Not that I really think this, just throwing it out there for discussion)

Members don't see this ad.

I was just wondering if anyone had any thoughts about how the Plaxico Burress incident might effect Cornell. Since there was a gunshot involved the hospital was required to report the incident, but they failed to do so. Could this be negative for credibility? (Not that I really think this, just throwing it out there for discussion)

I don't know about Cornell, but he is damn sure affecting my fantasy football team! Dude is an idiot.

haha, that is definitely a true statement. i stick to fantasy hoops. i see you're a fan of brandon boy

Members don't see this ad :)
haha, that is definitely a true statement. i stick to fantasy hoops. i see you're a fan of brandon boy

Yep, I'm from Portland. We're hoping for some big things out of the Blazers the next few years. Plaxico apparently told the hospital he was accidentally shot at in an Applebees...and he gave them a fake name but everyone recognized him. :laugh:

yeah, something like Paul Harris. what a jest. he and michael vick should join up. since the hornets left we dont really have any thing to cheer about. i'm a duke bball fan, and then i just like nba players. funny how this thread is moving.

Yep, I'm from Portland. We're hoping for some big things out of the Blazers the next few years. Plaxico apparently told the hospital he was accidentally shot at in an Applebees...and he gave them a fake name but everyone recognized him. :laugh:

Just draft Toomer (if available)....he seems to be getting all his yards and TD passes

I don't know about Cornell, but he is damn sure affecting my fantasy football team! Dude is an idiot.

LMAO this is what dudes get for trying to act hard at the club. He's going to get in trouble now too because he doesn't have a license for his gun, and New York state doesn't play any games with illegal gun activity.

There are so many of these incidents at every hospital. They just don't happen with a profootball player every time. It won't mean a thing. The guy was an idiot. No idea why NFL players want to be Rappers and Rappers want to be gang bangers and gang bangers...well no idea what they want to be.

Michigan State University represent! Consistently producing the most embarrassing professional football players and taking pride in it....haha. :laugh: