1. What do you find most helpful? Give us your feedback on the 2019 SDN Member Survey to help further the SDN mission (and win prizes!)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Plaxico

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by cliffhuxtableDO, Dec 1, 2008.

1. cliffhuxtableDO

cliffhuxtableDO Hand sanitizer on deck
    5+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Medical Student
    I was just wondering if anyone had any thoughts about how the Plaxico Burress incident might effect Cornell. Since there was a gunshot involved the hospital was required to report the incident, but they failed to do so. Could this be negative for credibility? (Not that I really think this, just throwing it out there for discussion)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. airplanes

10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I don't know about Cornell, but he is damn sure affecting my fantasy football team! Dude is an idiot.

3. OP
    OP
    cliffhuxtableDO

5+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Medical Student
    haha, that is definitely a true statement. i stick to fantasy hoops. i see you're a fan of brandon boy

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. airplanes

10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Yep, I'm from Portland. We're hoping for some big things out of the Blazers the next few years. Plaxico apparently told the hospital he was accidentally shot at in an Applebees...and he gave them a fake name but everyone recognized him. :laugh:

5. OP
    OP
    cliffhuxtableDO

5+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Medical Student
    yeah, something like Paul Harris. what a jest. he and michael vick should join up. since the hornets left we dont really have any thing to cheer about. i'm a duke bball fan, and then i just like nba players. funny how this thread is moving.

6. alibai3ah

5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Just draft Toomer (if available)....he seems to be getting all his yards and TD passes

7. rx515

5+ Year Member

8. ChemEngMD

ChemEngMD No need to hide behind private profiles
    10+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Medical Student

LMAO this is what dudes get for trying to act hard at the club. He's going to get in trouble now too because he doesn't have a license for his gun, and New York state doesn't play any games with illegal gun activity.

9. MossPoh

MossPoh Textures intrigue me
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    There are so many of these incidents at every hospital. They just don't happen with a profootball player every time. It won't mean a thing. The guy was an idiot. No idea why NFL players want to be Rappers and Rappers want to be gang bangers and gang bangers...well no idea what they want to be.

10. chpueblo22

7+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Michigan State University represent! Consistently producing the most embarrassing professional football players and taking pride in it....haha. :laugh:

11. LovelyBRass

LovelyBRass Eternal Internal
    Physician 10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Finally, a substantial reason to kick him off the team (not that it'll happen or anything)... GO GIANTS!!!