Hey y'all, I put a post about this before but apparently very few have responded (thanks vyc!). I need to know that if I submit my AMCAS now and plan to retake the August MCAT, is my application thrown aside and not considered at all until the new score comes, or do they consider the application and send out secondaries and give interviews, and simply wait for the MCAT scores for a go ahead on acceptance. I'm in some pretty bad shoes. I have a 3.75 GPA and everything was going perfectly until I got a 29S on my April MCAT (6VR,12BS,11PS, S WS). My extracurriculars and clinical activities are great, but one tiny thing is f#$king me over right now. I just hope that they will look at this over one tiny subscore messup.