Please advice! interview clothes for woman

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sopliim

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi
I have an interview this week. I just bought a black pant and blouse. I thought that I am going to wear a black blazer. However, I have a problem...:( Blazar is too small for me now.... I can not wear the black blazer anymore... I have to wear another navy blazer. Do you guys think is it okay to wear black pants and navy blazer??

Members don't see this ad.

You can buy navy pants if you want it to match. I'd go with the same color either buy blazer or new pants.

Members don't see this ad :)
I would personally buy a black blazer to match the pants. I sense that you wouldn't feel comfortable wearing navy on black and the last thing you want to be thinking about on your interview day is what you're wearing. Find something that makes you feel comfortable and confident!

honestly I wouldnt match the navy and black together. you can buy a blazer very cheap at department stores, Ive seen blazers at JcPenny for 30$!!!! just take your pants with you and match it . you would look more put together !

thank you for advice all!
I found a black skirt and blazer:)

Reactions: 1 user