1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Please ADVISE ASAP!!

Discussion in 'International Dental' started by NOMII, Apr 27, 2007.

1. NOMII

7+ Year Member

Hey guys,

I'm a foreign trained dentist. I took my part 1, and got the toughest format in which there were no questions from past papers or anything related to the decks. I was making 90's on my past papers but made a 79 on the real one.I plan retaking it in june.
    My problem is I have to get into dental school by the end of this year, my girlfriend's parents have given me that deadline.
    I'm a US citizen and am thinking of other options/dental careers I could do.
    I'm thinking of starting my Masters in public health, that might raise my chances. What about doing a dental hygienist program?

Please give my suggestions and ideas.....I really need them!:(

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. dido79

dido79 New Member
    2+ Year Member

Non-Student
    hi if you are so desperate you may be able to work as a hygienist in some states just with taking their hygien board exams if i were you i would have do some research on this. good luck

4. shaunkthemonk

2+ Year Member

check out preceptorship program at UCLA