Here is my problem and I am looking for advice from anyone who can help. I have a 3.6 post bacc GPA, 3.44 cum. Great Ec's, etc... The problem is a got a 22Q on the April MCAT. 5V,8P,9B. I was going to retake this sat but did not due to being ill. I am wondering if it is even worth sending in secondaries with that 5 in verbal. I will with no doubt retake in April but that will be for next years app cycle. Should I send in the secondaries or save my money and wait until next year? Thanks!!