PLEASE ANSWER ABOUT UCD INTERVIEW

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by LilMissDrDoolittle, Feb 28, 2002.

1. LilMissDrDoolittle

LilMissDrDoolittle Senior Member

What days of the week in Mar does UCD interview. I need this info ASAP

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Ai

Ai Senior Member

Hi there,

I just scheduled an interview at Davis yesterday. I was able to get one in the third week of March. I'm not sure, but I think they may interview everyday of the week (or maybe only MWF?). I was told Friday is the hardest day to get one because so many people try to schedule on Fridays. I think she arrives in her office at 7am, so you could call first thing in the morning. Hope that helps a little. If there is anything else I may be able to answer let me know. Good luck. :)

4. LilMissDrDoolittle

Ai

What day are you interviewing?

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ai:
    <strong>Hi there,

I just scheduled an interview at Davis yesterday. I was able to get one in the third week of March. I'm not sure, but I think they may interview everyday of the week (or maybe only MWF?). I was told Friday is the hardest day to get one because so many people try to schedule on Fridays. I think she arrives in her office at 7am, so you could call first thing in the morning. Hope that helps a little. If there is anything else I may be able to answer let me know. Good luck. :) </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

5. Ai

Ai Senior Member

Monday the 18th. What day are you trying to get?

6. LilMissDrDoolittle

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ai:
    <strong>Monday the 18th. What day are you trying to get?</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Tuesday the 19th, but today is the last day to buy swa tix on sale

7. LilMissDrDoolittle

i have about a half hour to buy the tickets. I was going to buy the ticket and beg her to schedule me for it tomorrow.

8. Ai

Ai Senior Member

Good luck! I was offered the 18th, 20th or 22nd, so I'm not sure if they do Tuesday and Thursday. Thanks for the info about SWA, I'm going to buy a ticket right now.

9. LilMissDrDoolittle

there is a sale from san diego to
    sacramento
    san jose
    and oakland

but sacramento would be closest

10. LilMissDrDoolittle

So does anyone know if ucd interviews on T or Thurs?

11. Ai

Ai Senior Member

What time does the sale end? Isn't it usually at midnight?

12. LilMissDrDoolittle

ok i have until midnight pacific time, does UCDavis interview on tuesdays?

13. LilMissDrDoolittle

yes it ends at midngiht 2/28 PST. I thought it was EST , sorry

14. LilMissDrDoolittle

15. Ai

Ai Senior Member

I just thought of something and wanted to come back and let you know. I called UCD twice. The first person I talked to offered me the 18th, 20th or 22nd as I said earlier. When I called back to choose a day I was offered the 12th by someone else. I didn't consider it because I couldn't miss school that day. I also don't know why I wasn't told about it the first time I called. Anyway, it sounds like they probably do interview on Tuesdays. I don't know about the 19th though since I was specifically told the MWF of that week. Good luck. :)

16. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

17. Ai

Ai Senior Member

Hi again,

I just called SWA because part of their internet system was down. They have $57 one way fares (from SD) listed online but they had a $68 round trip available when I called. Just wanted to let you know. :)