Please answer!

Discussion in 'NBDE Exams & Licensure Exams' started by Brazilian, Jan 5, 2009.

1. Brazilian

5+ Year Member

I just received my score. It is 86. What should I do? Should I retake or go ahead with part II?Does anyone have applyed to any school and got into with this similar score? Does anybody live in MN and knows about the system here?
    Thanks!

2. redroulette

2+ Year Member

Medical Student

86 is good ,iam sure u will get in,try nyu
    Good luck

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Brazilian

5+ Year Member

Thanks for replying.
    I actually live in MN and since I have a 2 year old son my husband is not willing to move to another state. Then I am thinking about taking part II and see what happens. Please if you have any other advice let me know. Thank you so much for taking the time and answering to me.

4. Brazilian

5+ Year Member

Thanks for replying.
    I actually live in MN and since I have a 2 year old son my husband is not willing to move to another state. Then I am thinking about taking part II and see what happens. Please if you have any other advice let me know. Thank you so much for taking the time and answering to me.

5. dentalhelp2006

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Take part 2.......in the meantime send out applications......and if you're in MN, take part 2 then a regional licensing exam and practise there.