1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Please any feedback of USMLEasy????????????

Discussion in 'Step I' started by Toroloco, Apr 20, 2004.

1. Toroloco

Toroloco Member
    5+ Year Member

Today I started with those questions and my scores are scattered. Please if someone is doing those questions or has done them already I'd like to know your feedback, scores, correlation with q bank etc.
    Thanks
    :eek:

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. FoxyDoc

FoxyDoc Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

I've done some Q blocks along with some of my class material. I've also done some Q bank. USMLEasy are less vignette style and much more straight forward, but they sometimes ask about nit-picky $hit that I just don't know. I agree, the scores are rather variable and scattered.
    Overall, I'd say use it for more questions and as a learning tool and not something to correlate with Qbank or to the actual USMLE. It is FREE, so I guess you get what you pay for!

4. tuna

tuna New Member

I see the questions in usmleasy are really the same those question in Pretests

5. souljah1

souljah1 Attending
    10+ Year Member

i thought usmleasy sucked.

for questions i would use webpath, qbank, robbins, and the nbme self assessments. if i used usmleasy at all, it would be for the cell bio sorts of questions.

6. Stinger86

Stinger86 Intern year? Ha!
    7+ Year Member

Fellow [Any Field]

Agreed. I worked about 20 questions on usmleasy and felt like I was completely wasting my time. Questions are too simple (as in "one-neuron questions") and some are completely outlandish. The Q sources mentioned by souljah are much, much better.

7. Toroloco

Toroloco Member
    5+ Year Member

Thanks guys for the feedback. When I started with these questions I felt bad b/c my scores were scattered and some questions like you said were so picky/stupid and not the contemp format. During the following blocks more than 30% of repetitive questions :mad: . Then at one point I realized that the questions were made more than 15 years ago. One of them was asking prognostic prevalence for lung cancer for 1995!!! :eek: as if the question had been made in early 90s, or who knows when :(
    Conclusions, guys, USMLeasy questions don't even worth 99c (at the 99c only stores) :thumbdown: