• Advice You're Thankful for Contest

Now that it's getting close to Thanksgiving, we're running a contest to hear advice you've received that you're most thankful for! This can be any type of advice and the advice with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

Please any feedback of USMLEasy????????????

Toroloco

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 21, 2004
    Today I started with those questions and my scores are scattered. Please if someone is doing those questions or has done them already I'd like to know your feedback, scores, correlation with q bank etc.
    Thanks
    :eek:

FoxyDoc

10+ Year Member
    15+ Year Member
    Nov 19, 2000
    USA
      I've done some Q blocks along with some of my class material. I've also done some Q bank. USMLEasy are less vignette style and much more straight forward, but they sometimes ask about nit-picky $hit that I just don't know. I agree, the scores are rather variable and scattered.
      Overall, I'd say use it for more questions and as a learning tool and not something to correlate with Qbank or to the actual USMLE. It is FREE, so I guess you get what you pay for!

About the Ads

Stinger86

Intern year? Ha!
      7+ Year Member
      15+ Year Member
      Aug 15, 2003
      Palookaville
      1. Fellow [Any Field]
        souljah1 said:
        i thought usmleasy sucked.

for questions i would use webpath, qbank, robbins, and the nbme self assessments. if i used usmleasy at all, it would be for the cell bio sorts of questions.

Agreed. I worked about 20 questions on usmleasy and felt like I was completely wasting my time. Questions are too simple (as in "one-neuron questions") and some are completely outlandish. The Q sources mentioned by souljah are much, much better.

Toroloco

10+ Year Member
        5+ Year Member
        Apr 21, 2004
          Thanks guys for the feedback. When I started with these questions I felt bad b/c my scores were scattered and some questions like you said were so picky/stupid and not the contemp format. During the following blocks more than 30% of repetitive questions :mad: . Then at one point I realized that the questions were made more than 15 years ago. One of them was asking prognostic prevalence for lung cancer for 1995!!! :eek: as if the question had been made in early 90s, or who knows when :(
          Conclusions, guys, USMLeasy questions don't even worth 99c (at the 99c only stores) :thumbdown:

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
          2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
          5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
          6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          7. This thread is locked.