please give me your opinion

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ENAMEL99

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
what nationality and what other stats u have like any work exp in ur country? any community or voluntary services etc. Complete info will help more. as such it looks like u need to have part 2 for other things are ok if not great.
all the best

thank you for replying patata
i am an Indian. in India i don't have any experience except internship. i have attended several camps during the internship. i came to U.S immediately after finishing my internship. so do you think i have to repeat part 2?
thank you once again for your reply.

Members don't see this ad :)
hello everyone,

recently i took part 2. i got 78. my part 1 score is 86. gpa is 2.85 and toefl 96. i had one and half year experience as dental assistant in u.s.do i need to repeat any of the exams? what are my chances to get into a dental school? please give me your input here. i look forward for your suggestions.

thank you

didya give NBDE in old pattern or new pattern?

i took both part 1 &2 in new pattern

oo dude thats a hard one any how if i was in ur shoes i would do part 2 again not part 1 cos 86 is decent enough to give a fight but 78 nah that "7" in front makes me think twice, and i guess u r still continuing as dental assistant adding to ur exp here. But do apply this cycle u never now when ur dreams come true.
all the best

oo dude thats a hard one any how if i was in ur shoes i would do part 2 again not part 1 cos 86 is decent enough to give a fight but 78 nah that "7" in front makes me think twice, and i guess u r still continuing as dental assistant adding to ur exp here. But do apply this cycle u never now when ur dreams come true.
all the best

I agree.:thumbup:

thank you patata and la fea