Please GOD release the April scores already!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

.surgical.

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
The suspense is killing me.

/discuss

Members don't see this ad.

I'm surprised no one mentioned this, but here's when scores are expected to go out:

April 7 Test - May 9
April 12 Test - May 16
April 16 Test - May 16
May 11 Test - June 13

I'm surprised no one mentioned this, but here's when scores are expected to go out:

April 7 Test - May 9
April 12 Test - May 16
April 16 Test - May 16
May 11 Test - June 13

MAY 9th? Are you kidding me?? I have to wait another 48 agonizing extra hours?!? :mad: i thought they were supposed to be released 30 days from the actual test date...

MAY 9th? Are you kidding me?? I have to wait another 48 agonizing extra hours?!? :mad: i thought they were supposed to be released 30 days from the actual test date...
Woah there, *I* have to wait an extra 96!:p

Members don't see this ad :)

I don't have to wait.April 16!

Really? Those are actually posted??

I thought it was just speculation, honest.

Im counting on Saturday for April 7thers, and one week later on Saturday for us April 12thers.

Nah Surg, ih is right-- we've got 12 more days to wait... wednesday may 16th is on my calendar.

I keep writing out:
Scores I would be elated ____
Scores I want ____
Scores I'd be upset with ____
Scores I think I got ____

Trying to set my expectations so I know how to respond when I see my actual scores.... the waiting is killing me!

Nah Surg, ih is right-- we've got 12 more days to wait... wednesday may 16th is on my calendar.

I keep writing out:
Scores I would be elated ____
Scores I want ____
Scores I'd be upset with ____
Scores I think I got ____

Trying to set my expectations so I know how to respond when I see my actual scores.... the waiting is killing me!

33+
30-33
28 and below
absolutely no idea

Scores I would be elated: 35
Scores I want: 33
Scores I'd be upset with: 29
Scores I think I got: 4

Really? Those are actually posted??

I thought it was just speculation, honest.

Im counting on Saturday for April 7thers, and one week later on Saturday for us April 12thers.

Saturday has passed...I don't think mcat scores have ever been released on a weekend though.
Only a few more days....left...to go....very slowly...

April 7 Test - May 9
April 12 Test - May 16
April 16 Test - May 16
May 11 Test - June 13

have scores ever been released before these dates? like are these dates the latest that we'll hear back by?

Members don't see this ad :)
Scores I would be elated: 36
Scores I want: 32
Scores I'd be upset with: 29
Scores I think I got: 30

1- 35 or greater
2- 33
3- 30 or less
4- 30 but i really have no idea

Scores I would be elated: 32+
Score I could live with: 29+
Score I would retake: 28 or below
Score I think I got: either really bad (below 27) or really good (above 30). it all depends on my luck in verbal

Scores I would be elated: 35+
Scores I want: 45
Scores I'd be upset with: 15
Scores I think I got: T3H 4TM4 W34P0N

;o)

Scores I would be elated: >33
Scores I want: >30
Scores I'd be upset with: <30
Scores I think I got: no idea

Scores I would be elated with: >34
Scores I want:
Scores I'd be upset with:
Scores I think I got:

Ill chime in.

Scores I would be elated : 32 +
Scores I want : 12/12/12 36 T
Scores Id Be upset with: <25
Scores I think I got : 28 ish O

Scores I would be elated: 45T
Scores I want: >44T
Scores I'd be upset with: <45T
Scores I think I got: >4.5L

:) .

Ok, after checking the THx system for like the umpteen zillionth time today, I'd like to edit part of my original post:

If I get like, anything from 29 on downward, I'm gonna cry myself a flood to drown in. THEN, if I should survive the flood, I'll swim my way back onto dry land so I can take a running dive off a cliff into an abyss of deep inconsolable misery.

If I survive all of that, then MAYBE, I'll find a new pair of b@!!$ to post on SDN, if I can brush off the utter shame, and admit a dismal, deplorable failure.

:(

Or maybe I'll just suck it up and start hitting the books... yet again. :rolleyes:

I have a feeling I got 30 - 32, and I'm going to struggle making a decision to retake. Even though it's a good score, if I don't score up to my practice test average (34) it will be a disappointment.

CMON HURRY UP

just 48 more agonizing hours (or so)

my parents have been talking about the mcats ALL day since i moved back home for summer break. all I want is 30+ and i have a feeling i'm gonna get a 24 and study again during the summer.

just trying to stay calm :cool:

Ok, after checking the THx system for like the umpteen zillionth time today, I'd like to edit part of my original post:

If I get like, anything from 29 on downward, I'm gonna cry myself a flood to drown in. THEN, if I should survive the flood, I'll swim my way back onto dry land so I can take a running dive off a cliff into an abyss of deep inconsolable misery.

If I survive all of that, then MAYBE, I'll find a new pair of b@!!$ to post on SDN, if I can brush off the utter shame, and admit a dismal, deplorable failure.

:(

Or maybe I'll just suck it up and start hitting the books... yet again. :rolleyes:

CLASSIC

You guys are truly acting like petulant, solipsistic little children, not future physicians. Don't take yourselves so seriously. In any case, I hope I did well. and I wish you all well, as well.

You guys are truly acting like petulant, solipsistic little children, not future physicians. Don't take yourselves so seriously. In any case, I hope I did well. and I wish you all well, as well.

we only wish ourselves well. seriously

Dude... I think it's you that's taking yourself too seriously.

yea i'm a future sanitation engineer and taking the mcats just for fun and torture :rolleyes:

Scores I would be elated : 30 +
Scores I want :30
Scores Id Be upset with: 28
Scores I think I got : 26

I can't imagine actually looking at my score on the computer screen....

That is going to be insane, I hope its good!

Scores I would be elated: 30+ :D
Scores I want: 32 :)
Scores I'd be upset with: 29 :mad:
Scores I think I got : 25 :thumbdown:

giovannidoe.... you just made yourself a powerful enemy

lol though, ease up. Dont bother posting here if you don't want to find a lot of neurotic and anxious pre-meds... its just the nature of our character.

If you click on a thread about waiting for scores, expect to find a bunch of people who are anxiously waiting for scores.

l2read

Good luck with your scores, everyone. Remember that as you receive your scores there are those of you who will almost immediately realize that they've just gotten into med school (36+), that they can breathe a sigh of relief (33+), that they need to keep on plugging at their applications (30+) and that need to retake the MCAT and wait longer on a bunch of admissions waitlists (25+)

Remember that MCAT scores aren't written in stone, and schools accept candidates that run the gamut.

If you decide to retest, be sure to book a spot quickly, as the longer you wait, the less likely you are to get ANY of the remaining few and precious open seats in August and September.

Um..... I logged onto my kaplan account just for old times sake and my account was supposed to expire Apirl 30th. Now it says it will expire sometime in June. Do they know something I dont? They probably know I bombed the mcat or something. :eek:

Um..... I logged onto my kaplan account just for old times sake and my account was supposed to expire Apirl 30th. Now it says it will expire sometime in June. Do they know something I dont? They probably know I bombed the mcat or something. :eek:

same thing happened to me too. you're not the only one don't worry haha.

All Kaplan students with original expirations on April 30 were extended to June 1st. This was a proactive customer service action for many students who didn't know exactly when they were testing when they signed up for their courses, and will allow students to study through their test day.

Students requiring more time than this (decide to retake the MCAT in a few months, or decide not to take it this time around) can exercise their higher score guarantee option and re-enroll for free in a full classroom or online course for free.

Thanks for the help coming up with goals... I took the MCAT 3 years ago and got a 32Q and am in waitlist hell right now... so I'm going to be hard on myself...

elated: 37
want: 35+
upset with: <34
Think I got: 33-39

(i'm sure going to look like an ass in 8 days when I post something like a 23...)

I'm actually nervous about my writing-- could have nailed or bombed it-- no idea (NOT THAT IT REALLY MATTERS!)

Thanks for the help coming up with goals... I took the MCAT 3 years ago and got a 32Q and am in waitlist hell right now... so I'm going to be hard on myself...

elated: 37
want: 35+
upset with: <34
Think I got: 33-39

(i'm sure going to look like an ass in 8 days when I post something like a 23...)

I'm actually nervous about my writing-- could have nailed or bombed it-- no idea (NOT THAT IT REALLY MATTERS!)

I did good on my first prompt. Struggled with the second. Hope it evens out and the human grader read the good one !