Please help! 911!

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by katt, Feb 14, 2001.

1. katt

katt Junior Member

I'm sorry to be so pushy (I just posted my message a while a go, but my deadline is drawing really near and I need to decide! Does anyone know anything about U of Maryland or Creighton??? Good points and, more important, the bad. What are their reputations?

Anything, any comments at all, would be great!!!!! Thanks!

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. DrDMD05

DrDMD05 Senior Member

I'm sorry but i dont know much about those schools. Are you at vandy? I'm down at MTSU

4. katt

katt Junior Member

Yeah; I am a senior at Vanderbilt. How did you like school at MTSU? Did you apply to UT?

5. DrDMD05

DrDMD05 Senior Member

email me so we can talk (your email isnt listed) this way we wont have personal chit chat fill this forum

6. Hi Katt

I don't know much about Maryland nor Creighton, but I remember reading somewhere that Creighton almost lost their accreditation last year or the year before since they were having problems with the perio part of the curriculum. You might wanna phone up the schools and ask for some emails or phone #'s from students. It's gonna be difficult to find info about creighton on this board considering they don't even do interviews/tours.

good luck!