Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Please HELP, Anyone Interview at UIC........please help

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by anxiousmed, Nov 7, 2002.

1. anxiousmed

anxiousmed Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

If you have received and interview from UIC-CHICAGO CAMPUS, please help me since my interview is TOMORROW MORNING. I still didn't receive my confirmation in the mail with the details regarding the room locatin, time, etc (all i have is the original interview invite letter)....so if anyone could hel;p out, ...i think its at 900am (could you confirm that)...can anyone look at their old letter and help me out with the time and location, THANKS
    Anxious

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Explosivo

Explosivo blah!
    7+ Year Member

I interviewed back in September so I'll try to tell you what I can. I believe my interview was in the College of Medicine West Building at 1819 West Polk Street. There are two interview times, one group at 9:00 and the other group that starts at 11:00 depending on what YOU requested when you called to schedule the interview. You meet in this big lounge room with sofas and chairs in it but I simply can't remember what the room number was. I'm at work right now but when I get home in an hour or so I'll to see if I have the confirmation letter but it has been awhile so I'm not sure if I can find it. I'll let you know.

4. Explosivo

Explosivo blah!
    7+ Year Member

O.k. I found the confirmation letter from my september interview.

Time: 9:00 AM

Place: College of Medicine West Building
    1853(or 1819, might be a typo) West Polk Street
    Room 119 (Faculty Alumni Center)

Hope this helps!