Please HELP, Anyone Interview at UIC........please help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

anxiousmed

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
If you have received and interview from UIC-CHICAGO CAMPUS, please help me since my interview is TOMORROW MORNING. I still didn't receive my confirmation in the mail with the details regarding the room locatin, time, etc (all i have is the original interview invite letter)....so if anyone could hel;p out, ...i think its at 900am (could you confirm that)...can anyone look at their old letter and help me out with the time and location, THANKS
Anxious

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by anxiousmed
If you have received and interview from UIC-CHICAGO CAMPUS, please help me since my interview is TOMORROW MORNING. I still didn't receive my confirmation in the mail with the details regarding the room locatin, time, etc (all i have is the original interview invite letter)....so if anyone could hel;p out, ...i think its at 900am (could you confirm that)...can anyone look at their old letter and help me out with the time and location, THANKS
Anxious

I interviewed back in September so I'll try to tell you what I can. I believe my interview was in the College of Medicine West Building at 1819 West Polk Street. There are two interview times, one group at 9:00 and the other group that starts at 11:00 depending on what YOU requested when you called to schedule the interview. You meet in this big lounge room with sofas and chairs in it but I simply can't remember what the room number was. I'm at work right now but when I get home in an hour or so I'll to see if I have the confirmation letter but it has been awhile so I'm not sure if I can find it. I'll let you know.

O.k. I found the confirmation letter from my september interview.

Time: 9:00 AM

Place: College of Medicine West Building
1853(or 1819, might be a typo) West Polk Street
Room 119 (Faculty Alumni Center)

Hope this helps!