Apr 18, 2009
Status
I have 2 more months to prepare for step 3. I finished UW, FA and crush. which online q bank should I go for next USMLE consult or Kaplan. I have yet to study for CCS. any suggestions as to what material I should study for CSS?????

FirstMANdown

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 5, 2006
from parts unknown
Status
Resident [Any Field]
I have 2 more months to prepare for step 3. I finished UW, FA and crush. which online q bank should I go for next USMLE consult or Kaplan. I have yet to study for CCS. any suggestions as to what material I should study for CSS?????
Relax, CCS can be accomplished fine with UW. Just go over the cases a couple times and you will be more than enough ready for the CCS part. As far as questions if you have already done UW, then I would do the New Kaplan step 3 qb-online. I have done them. The questions are harder than they use to be, I would say very comparable to UW except the questions are much longer like the real exam. It will give you excellent practice on timing and speed preparation as well as being an excellent tool for high yield concepts. I don't know what you are doing for reading source but if you do these things in addition to what you have already mentioned you should be good to go. Relax and good luck!! :luck::thumbup::D