Status
Not open for further replies.

davidlee97

Membership Revoked
Removed
Account on Hold
Jul 21, 2016
I am an aspiring premed... and it is my discipline to keep my mind and heart as well as my body healthy. And so what protein supplement would you guys choose between syntha 6 and hydro whey? I just want to make sure that my body is strong enough to handle the work at my school for premed requisites. Thnx yall

Aug 17, 2015
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
you will fail premed requisites if you don't take preworkout every hour, on the hour. you'll need that caffeine.

JustAPhD

Not a hummingbird expert
2+ Year Member
Jan 5, 2016
Ice Coast
This probably belong in the lounge but oh well. I like Syntha6 a lot, mixes well and covers your bases. Remember it's a supplement, not a total protein replacement.

Edit: they're two protein supplements for working out @gyngyn. Figured I'd throw an opinion out before this gets locked/moved.

Reactions: davidlee97
May 4, 2015
Status
Medical Student
All natural treatment? Basically take two cups of milk, add citric acid. Once the milk breaks into two components (fat + clear liquid), take the fat out (use it as cheese) and drink the clear liquid (whey). The Whey contains a lot of protein and a lot of athletes consume it. Tastes somewhat like coconut water. However, whatever you do, do not use lime or vinegar to break the milk; otherwise your whey will taste bleh.

gyngyn

Staff member
Administrator
Lifetime Donor
7+ Year Member
Nov 4, 2011
Status
Attending Physician
I am an aspiring premed... and it is my discipline to keep my mind and heart as well as my body healthy. And so what protein supplement would you guys choose between syntha 6 and hydro whey? I just want to make sure that my body is strong enough to handle the work at my school for premed requisites. Thnx yall
If there is any evidence that either of these things will improve your mind, heart or body, please share.

Reactions: Goro

Goro

7+ Year Member
Jun 10, 2010
Somewhere west of St. Louis
Status
Non-Student
A nice bowl of bran cereal or Cheerios will suffice. Or oatmeal, for that matter.

The Buff OP

-lll-------lll-
5+ Year Member
Apr 2, 2013
Arizona
Man, nobody can @ me so I can help this poor (no gains) soul?

mw18

5+ Year Member
Jan 7, 2014
Status
Medical Student
Obviously a troll, but I did chuckle at the parody value of the thread title.

Status
Not open for further replies.