Please Help Me! I Need Urgent Advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hansen44

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I HAVE READ THE THREADS FOR THIS TOPIC AND I STILL CANT FIGURE THE ANSWER OUT! I know someone is going to say read one of the threads because there are alot on this topic so I figured I would point this out so you guys dont think I have not researched this. So I have an important question, its a serious matter right now and I really need and would appreciate your guys opinions.

My scores are different pertaining to the AAMC FL Verbal tests and the EK Verbal 101 Passage Tests. I get 7's on AAMC and 8-10 on EK. Which is most similar to the real MCAT Verbal, EK or AAMC FL? I really need your opinion from those of you who have this same dilemma or who have taken the real MCAT and used either EK or AAMC as a verbal score predictor. If AAMC is most similar than I am going to void my score because I cant break 7's on AAMC, but if EK is similar I am going to score the exam. I would really appreciate your guys help I am taking the exam Saturday, thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Shorten your post and you'll get more replied. Be more concise. I haven't taken it yet so I can't help you out.

The biggest thing is to avoid panicing...Which you seem to be proficient at.

i agree with the other two, narrow down yor post and you'll get more replies

my suggestion is -- relax! i had the same problem for verbal when i took it this past january. just make sure you keep practicing, that's all you can do for now. but your aamc scores aren't going to correlate really to your actual score, i was getting between varying verbal scores and ended up with a 10. so deep breath, just be reassured you've done all you can to prepare. and your other two sections seem to be great, so that's a plus.