1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Please Help Me! I Need Urgent Advice

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by hansen44, May 25, 2008.

1. hansen44

7+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I HAVE READ THE THREADS FOR THIS TOPIC AND I STILL CANT FIGURE THE ANSWER OUT! I know someone is going to say read one of the threads because there are alot on this topic so I figured I would point this out so you guys dont think I have not researched this. So I have an important question, its a serious matter right now and I really need and would appreciate your guys opinions.

My scores are different pertaining to the AAMC FL Verbal tests and the EK Verbal 101 Passage Tests. I get 7's on AAMC and 8-10 on EK. Which is most similar to the real MCAT Verbal, EK or AAMC FL? I really need your opinion from those of you who have this same dilemma or who have taken the real MCAT and used either EK or AAMC as a verbal score predictor. If AAMC is most similar than I am going to void my score because I cant break 7's on AAMC, but if EK is similar I am going to score the exam. I would really appreciate your guys help I am taking the exam Saturday, thank you.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. UrielSeptum

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Shorten your post and you'll get more replied. Be more concise. I haven't taken it yet so I can't help you out.

4. tco

tco
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    The biggest thing is to avoid panicing...Which you seem to be proficient at.

5. qtMD

7+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    i agree with the other two, narrow down yor post and you'll get more replies

my suggestion is -- relax! i had the same problem for verbal when i took it this past january. just make sure you keep practicing, that's all you can do for now. but your aamc scores aren't going to correlate really to your actual score, i was getting between varying verbal scores and ended up with a 10. so deep breath, just be reassured you've done all you can to prepare. and your other two sections seem to be great, so that's a plus.