Please help me, is my future ruined?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

isthereanyhope

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
g

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Work with your lawyer. Try to get it expunged. The good thing is that you are young, and it should not impact your having a medical career (although it may make certain steps more difficult). I am guessing at your age that it is a drug charge or property destruction? If it is something like driving too fast, no-one will care. Use this as a step to jump way ahead in maturity and take every opportunity you have more seriously. Don't screw up again or even be near a situation where that is a possibility (eg: if your friends are terrible influences, lose them).

Members don't see this ad :)
peer pressure resulted my meltdown and post something over a social media network and I was dumb enough to raise attention and got caught with it. It has nothing to do with drugs. My lawyer said when its expunged, med school will not be able to find out but I'm concerned with future licenses i have to obtain to practice..........
Trust your lawyer. This is unlikely to matter significantly. For licensing issues- cross that bridge when you get there. If you really want piece of mind, consult a lawyer who specializes with physicians/licensing.

there are companies who specifically work to push your google history back to the 20's or 30s tab. Find them and then this should be your ticket. Things heal, with time. :)