PLEASE HELP ME MAKE THIS GO VIRAL SHARE MY JOURNEY WITH GOD AND HOW WEED SAVED MY LIFE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PLEASE HELP ME MAKE THIS GO VIRAL SHARE MY JOURNEY WITH GOD AND HOW SMOKING WEED IN FLSAVED MY LIFE

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mvn10d

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Chat Conversation Start TO FLORIDA STATE UNIVERSITY
6:51AM
I am a recent alumni Fall 2014 Graduating class and would love for you all to take a look at my profile. I was great friends with Philip Schlenoff (may god rest his soul in peace) and was ultimately so consumed by my OCD i could not pass the MCAT to the point i blocked out all emotions in life.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Maybe high. Possibly mentally ill. More likely troll.

4/10 - lost points for all caps and obvious, but got a couple back for absurdity

EDIT: Make that 6/10 for a 1st post with a 2014 join date, but knows how to set up a poll. Troll game is strong.

Reactions: 2 users
Maybe high. Possibly mentally ill. More likely troll.

4/10 - lost points for all caps and obvious, but got a couple back for absurdity

The odd thing is that this "Philip Schlenoff" actually did pass away a few days ago....

The odd thing is that this "Philip Schlenoff" actually did pass away a few days ago....
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/tallahassee/obituary.aspx?page=lifestory&pid=179918001

Indeed.

Okay... I can't imagine a troll would call out the name of a real recently deceased person just to give credence to their lulz. (Not because of conscience, but because that is just too weird not to be real.)

So, that brings us back to mentally ill (or at least grief stricken) and high as ****.

OP... get help. Not in public. Life is very long and you are still quite young, with problems that might be temporary or at least treatable.

Reactions: 1 user
OP I hope you're ok. Maybe go talk to someone. OCD can be a really serious condition as I'm sure you know. Hope you feel better

Reactions: 1 user
Closing thread. SDN is not an appropriate venue for seeking advice regarding mental health.

Members who have serious concerns about their career and would like to post details more anonymously may do so in the Confidential Consult forum.

At this time, given the nature of the thread and the concerns expressed, the moderation staff of SDN will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.