please help me to rank

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

deleted1003528

Hello Guys, if you have time, can you advise with my ranking?
1) Jacobi medical center
2)albert einstein Philly
3)Rutgers NJMS
4) MSU east lansing
5) Baltimore medstar
6) St.francis evanston
7) St. joseph chicago
8) Coney island

how would you change my ranking?
If you know about Jacobi, how much scutwork is actually residents do?
thank you so much in advance !

Members don't see this ad.

You didn't even include a specialty... 0/10.

Reactions: 3 users
I'm pretty sure there's a buzzfeed listicle that ranks these

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello Guys, if you have time, can you advise with my ranking?
1) Jacobi medical center
2)albert einstein Philly
3)Rutgers NJMS
4) MSU east lansing
5) Baltimore medstar
6) St.francis evanston
7) St. joseph chicago
8) Coney island

how would you change my ranking?
If you know about Jacobi, how much scutwork is actually residents do?
thank you so much in advance !
Jacobi is a nyc program...they will have more scut than any on your List than maybe Coney Island...you will need to do your own lab draws, at least a portion of the day, but would think Rutgers or MSU would be higher.

But is there a reason you started a separate thread when there is already a thread for ranking help?

Last edited:
Jacobi is a nyc program...they will have more scut than any on your List than maybe Coney Island...you will need to do your own lab draws, at least a portion of the day, but would think Rutgers or MSU would be higher.

The training is pretty solid as is the match list at Jacobi...

better than MSU and Rutgers

from personal experience scut is exaggerated at the nyc programs-in the past it was horrible but these days remains a fair amount better than even 5 years ago

Reactions: 1 user
The training is pretty solid as is the match list at Jacobi...

better than MSU and Rutgers

from personal experience scut is exaggerated at the nyc programs-in the past it was horrible but these days remains a fair amount better than even 5 years ago
I also looooooved Jacobi, but many people have different opinions. Thank you so much for your response

But is there a reason you started a separate thread when there is already a thread for ranking help?
The only reason is that I am new here and could not find thread for ranking help. I will search. Thank you so much for your response

I think this was first post in medical student section; I remember I had the same question.

OP, are you still a MD/PhD student?

Status
Not open for further replies.