1. Visit this thread to beta-test StudySchedule.org. StudySchedule is a free nonprofit site that builds dynamic MCAT study schedules unique for your needs and timeline.
Check out the new Application Assistant, where you can calculate your LizzyM score, see how you rank compared to other applicants, and see a list of schools where similar students were accepted.

Please help me with 5 biology questions!

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by darkpassengerMD, Sep 20, 2014.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkpassengerMD

darkpassengerMD

Aug 14, 2014
    The regulations for GLP can be found in 21 CFR Part 44.
    True or False?
    GLP regulations apply to both clinical and non-clinical studies.
    True or False?
    Isolation of animals are required in certain cases/situations.
    True or False?
    The Quality Assurance Unit is responsible for maintaining a schedule of studies.
    True or False?
    It is the responsibility of the quality assurance unit to ensure that GLPs are followed on a study.
    True or False?

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. seizurecrow

seizurecrow

Jun 24, 2014
    01001110 01000011
    Sounds like you're trying to get someone to finish your homework problems. The same question was posted on yahoo answers about 2 hours ago. If you legitimately need help, though, try reading over the Code of Federal Regulations linked within the yahoo reply. You'll find what you're looking for ^^

https://ph.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20140920222151AARCOwZ

4. darkpassengerMD

darkpassengerMD

Aug 14, 2014
    thank you for your input but I need help and that is why I posted it dude or dudette...

5. seizurecrow

seizurecrow

Jun 24, 2014
    01001110 01000011
    I think you misunderstand. I AM helping you by telling you to read the Code of Federal Regulations. I see the answer to some of your questions already and it only took me a few seconds of searching.

6. Winged Scapula

Winged Scapula Cougariffic! Staff Member Lifetime Donor SDN Chief Administrator 10+ Year Member

Apr 9, 2000
    Physician
    Faculty
    hSDN Member
    Also homework help questions are prohibited on SDN.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.