Please Help Me!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jessiemmc

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay, I took the Aug 2004 MCAT and am now going to retake it. To prepare for the Aug 2004 MCAT I used the AAMC practice tests. I am retaking those tests again, but I don't think they are giving me an accurate prediction of what I will score on the real thing since I have already seen the questions. So I was wondering what other practice tests I should be using? Which practice tests, besides the AAMC ones, closely represent the actual MCAT?

Thanks for your help!!!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

if you can get ahold of any kaplan tests, those, to me, were more difficult than the actual test. they tend to incorporate many themes/ideas into one passage to help you tie concepts together and make you think about things... the aamc tests i took, i always scored very high on compared to the actual test (for reasons i still fail to understand). for verbal reasoning help, i also found the exam krackers book to be very helpful. good luck!

EK verbal 101 passages
The kaplan big book has 1 full length in it
kaplan 45 MCAT
examkracker's has 3 full length exams but they are expensive at $20 ea.
EK's 30 mini MCATs
free online full length TPR
free online full length kaplan

or go on eBAY and buy the TPR, kaplan,Berkely, or EK exams from the course

someone posted that kaplan recycles their material but you will have to see for yourself.

i believe kaplan does recycle their materials as well...