Please help poor canadian.I'm desperate

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sunkyu

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi. I got everything submitted to AADSAS on Dec. 2.

What's the next step in application?
Does each school contact me after they recieve information from AADSAS or
should I contact them?

It's been quite a while and I heard nothing from AADSAS and I'm starting to
worry if I'm missing something.

Also, I know you see a lot of "What is my chance?" threads.
But please take a pity on me and tell me what is my chance in getting in.

GPA 3.77 Science GPA 3.77
4th year genetics
Canadian (UofT graduate)
CDAT 21 in reading comprehension, 19 in science, 19 in perceptual.
Applied to uop, columbia, tufts, boston, pacific, marquette, boston, nyu, detroit mercy, creighton, howard, case western, howard, nova southeastern.

Thankyou so much.

Members don't see this ad.

You might want to call AADSAS and find out when your app will be sent. It'll be a while, probably like 4-8 weeks before they get to the schools. I submitted mine on July 15, didn't get to schools until Sept 3. I would call the schools too and find out if they will accept the app since it was submitted on Dec 3. There should be spots open, though a lot less than if you had applied in May. Good luck!

Yes, do call AADSAS and ask them if they have all your materials, plus ask them the approximate processing time as they will be close for a few weeks for the holidays.

About 2 weeks after when you know AADSAS have sent the materials to the schools, called each one of adcoms to make sure AADSAS have sent ALL the materials (it is frequent that AADSAS will forgot sending something).

Afterwards, schools that have secondaries will mail those to you to fill out and those who don't will get your application evaluated and determine if you should be given an interview. With your GPA and scores you will have a high chance of getting interviews, however, because it is so late in the application cycle you may be given interviews for the alternate list. But you will probably be ranked pretty high on the list because of your scores so don't worry!

Good Luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
you are 100% in

x-linked said:
you are 100% in

pacific,howard and case probably not..columbia either. they love low 20s on science sections. bu and nyu for sure..tufts also. so don't sweat it dude.