Please Help,,urgent..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sweetgal

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello friends i am applying to USC school of dentistry,,,i have a doubt regarding transcripts,,,,
my problem is my transcripts are signed and sealed by the dean of my school,,but they are not in an envelope,,but in the requirements they have asked for enveloped transcripts,,otherwise it is not official,,,,
i even called to the university and the person told its ok if u send them like that,,,but still u know i just dont wanna take any risk,,,if anybody has sent them without envelope plzzz let me know asap,,,,
otherwise i will have to get that thing done from india,,,,but deadlines are approaching,,,,plz freinds reply me soon,,,,,, :(

Members don't see this ad.

sweetgal said:
hello friends i am applying to USC school of dentistry,,,i have a doubt regarding transcripts,,,,
my problem is my transcripts are signed and sealed by the dean of my school,,but they are not in an envelope,,but in the requirements they have asked for enveloped transcripts,,otherwise it is not official,,,,
i even called to the university and the person told its ok if u send them like that,,,but still u know i just dont wanna take any risk,,,if anybody has sent them without envelope plzzz let me know asap,,,,
otherwise i will have to get that thing done from india,,,,but deadlines are approaching,,,,plz freinds reply me soon,,,,,, :(
Send them notarized. That will do. I called and they said notarized will do.

sweetgal said:

for the initial process, notarized copies would do. coz last time i had applied to usc, i had submitted notarized copies of the transcripts.they were accepted. hope that would help.

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks a lot g3k and desidoctor for the quick and prompt reply,,i really appreciate ur help,,,,then i will go ahead and post my application,,, :D

thank you

hey hi,
i called them too...they said notarized will do only when u go for the interview u have carry the originals ....so just relax
hope it helps
preethi

QUOTE=sweetgal]thanks a lot g3k and desidoctor for the quick and prompt reply,,i really appreciate ur help,,,,then i will go ahead and post my application,,, :D

thank you[/QUOTE]

friends thanks a lot for all ur helpp,,,expecting a solution for this problem too:

actually i am currently located in OH,,,my hubby's project over here is getting over on august 30th,,,,and already he got a new project in wisconsin,,,but my problem is in all my applications i have written the adress of OH,,,and now i dont wanna go for adress forwarding,,,coz i had a very bad experience with that,,,i dont wanna screw up my admission process,,,
and the biggest problem is i gave the permanent adress of my hubby's friend who is in cali,,,but unfortunately he is going to india for 2 months now,,,,
so guys plzzz help me if anybody has gone thru the same situation can post their experience.... :(

hi
you certainly do seem to have a lot of rouble with your apllications..
maybe you could check with the local postal dept. and see if your friends mail could be forwarded to whichever address you are for those 2 months
i think that can be done pretty easily if your friend agrees in the first place
take care and good luck.

hi ksr,,thanks for ur reply,,,can i send a request to all universities to send the letters to my new adress in wisconsin and at the same time go for adress forwarding too,,,,will university people agree for this????

sweetgal said:
friends thanks a lot for all ur helpp,,,expecting a solution for this problem too:

actually i am currently located in OH,,,my hubby's project over here is getting over on august 30th,,,,and already he got a new project in wisconsin,,,but my problem is in all my applications i have written the adress of OH,,,and now i dont wanna go for adress forwarding,,,coz i had a very bad experience with that,,,i dont wanna screw up my admission process,,,
and the biggest problem is i gave the permanent adress of my hubby's friend who is in cali,,,but unfortunately he is going to india for 2 months now,,,,
so guys plzzz help me if anybody has gone thru the same situation can post their experience.... :(
generally if there are any changes, you could write a letter to the admissions office informing about the address change and they will update your application. you can fax the letter.
check with the admissions office they will tell you.