Please Help: What's the best anti SAD light?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Nobody

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Though extremely well balanced the rest of the year, a friend of mine seems to suffer from SAD during the winter months. I'm trying to talk her into getting counseling, but in the mean time, she's at least consented to trying light therapy.

I know nothing about SAD lights (other than that in many cases, they're supposed to help), so I'm wondering: Among brands/models available and affordable sources, does anyone have recommendations?

I'll try to check here as often as possible for responses, but replies by e-mail would help assure I don't miss what you have to say.

Thanks in advance for your trouble.

Members don't see this ad.

Encourage your friend to see a psychiatrist for a consultation. I don't recommend you listen to people offering medical advice for free on this forum.

Was this thread bumped from literally 20 years ago?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Was this thread bumped from literally 20 years ago?
is bdoc/painballer trying to earn an endorsement from that product he recommended? Did he literally just open a thread asking about being a shill, get told being a snake oil salesman in psychiatry isn't great, then necrobump a thread nearly as old as he is to practice hawking a product?

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
is bdoc/painballer trying to earn an endorsement from that product he recommended? Did he literally just open a thread asking about being a shill, get told being a snake oil salesman in psychiatry isn't great, then necrobump a thread nearly as old as he is to practice hawking a product?
I think this individual must be used to other types of social media where absolutely any ill-informed opinion is considered valid or equal to actual knowledge.

Reactions: 1 user
I couldn’t reply in the other ridiculous thread because it got locked down, but when someone says 270k a year is barely getting by… wow! Makes me think he’s just trolling.

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.