Please help with postNaplex Dilemma

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

quinidine75

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took the prenaple a week before the real naplex and had 103 with scale range of 81-120
i took the real naplex on 07-27 with my friend on same day in the same room. he found out he passed this morning. i kept refreshing the state website but mine still says Intern. I am very scared for two reason.
1) i found the questions to be easy
2) i finished the exam about an 1 hour earlier.

Is there a reason why mine is not posted? Does it mean i didnt pass? please your opinion is very welcome as im stressing to death. thanks friends.

Members don't see this ad.

I took the prenaple a week before the real naplex and had 103 with scale range of 81-120
i took the real naplex on 07-27 with my friend on same day in the same room. he found out he passed this morning. i kept refreshing the state website but mine still says Intern. I am very scared for two reason.
1) i found the questions to be easy
2) i finished the exam about an 1 hour earlier.

Is there a reason why mine is not posted? Does it mean i didnt pass? please your opinion is very welcome as im stressing to death. thanks friends.

I'd say pop a chill pill and wait a couple of days. I don't mean to be rude, and believe me, I know how much this means, but worrying about it won't make anything happen any faster. Give it a day or two. My NAPLEX score was mailed to me and I still got it in 7 days. (From CA)