please help with transfer credits on AMCAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

snowgirl

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i posted this on the official amcas 2006 thread, but i think it may have been lost among all the other posts so i figured i'd post it here. if i took summer courses at another university than my home institution, how exactly do i list them under my coursework? since i listed that there are two universities i attended, i already listed these summer courses under that school's coursework. would i also list these courses under my home school's coursework because it is listed on my transcript (but under the heading of transfer credit). thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

List them under the school at which you originally took them. Do not list them under the university to which you transferred them.

:)

Also you need transcript from that school.

TheDarkSide said:
List them under the school at which you originally took them. Do not list them under the university to which you transferred them.

:)

Yikes. I did that b/c I thought AMCAS told me to do that. Thank god I have not sent off my app yet