Please Help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NUgirl

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is regarding the application. My course numbers are all as follows: 101-2, etc. they all have three numbers, a dash, and then another number. But the app only lets you have four numbers. So if I put the dash in they wont let me put in the final number! And if i leave the dash out, it becomes the wrong course number. Did anyone have the same problem? How do I do it?

Ive been trying to call AACOMAS but it keeps giving me a busy signal.

Thanks for your help in advance!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi NU girl,
I went to Northwestern for undergrad too (go Wildcats!). Anyway, I just left out the dashes on my AACOMAS application when I filled it out last year. I think they will be able to figure out the class numbers when they compare it with your actual transcript, once you send that in. At any rate, I don't think it's too big of an issue, since things ended up working well for me :) Good-luck!

Thanks! I actually have just been leaving off the dash and the last number since it just means the quarter (if the class goes on for more than one quarter). But I dont know which way is better.