please help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cdc

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi to all,
well i am new to this form and just arrived in canada planing to give
nbde 1 paper in may need alot of help feel totally lost dont know where to begin........

so please help :(

Members don't see this ad.

hi there,
welcome to the forum...i am new here too and just started preparing for nbde. you may want to go through the first few sticky notes and that has voluminous information on what you may ever want to know.

regards
retty

cdc said:
hi to all,
nbde 1 paper in may need alot of help feel totally lost dont know where to begin........

HI,
even i am new to this forum. just started to collect material yet to know many things. go through this forum it would really helpfull.
cdc said:
hi to all,

Hi

Welcome to the forum. I have been around for quite some time and I can tell you first hand that this is THE place to come for each and every reason. Whether it to be to seek info, to discuss notes and questions or to share your joy or grief about your score,interview calls and acceptances and rejections.

You HAVE to have to have Dental Decks and Past papers. The 2006 version has just come out and you may want to get that. The 2004 version and 2001 version have helped a lot of members here score very well on the part I.

The papers, I believe, are not as helpful as they were some time back but they are still a very good guideline to have.

You may want to refer to other materials like Kaplan,USMLE books, test books etc.

You can take the test as a written one in July and December and on the computer at just about any time in the year. There are quite a few schools offering the Advanced Standing Program and the best way is to really check the website of each and ever school.

I hope this helps.