1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice

please help

Discussion in 'International Dental' started by cdc, Dec 20, 2005.

1. cdc

cdc Junior Member
    5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    hi to all,
    well i am new to this form and just arrived in canada planing to give
    nbde 1 paper in may need alot of help feel totally lost dont know where to begin........

so please help :(

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. retty

retty Junior Member
    5+ Year Member

hi there,
    welcome to the forum...i am new here too and just started preparing for nbde. you may want to go through the first few sticky notes and that has voluminous information on what you may ever want to know.

regards
    retty

4. swetha_dentist

5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    HI,
    even i am new to this forum. just started to collect material yet to know many things. go through this forum it would really helpfull.

5. BDS-DMD

BDS-DMD Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Hi

Welcome to the forum. I have been around for quite some time and I can tell you first hand that this is THE place to come for each and every reason. Whether it to be to seek info, to discuss notes and questions or to share your joy or grief about your score,interview calls and acceptances and rejections.

You HAVE to have to have Dental Decks and Past papers. The 2006 version has just come out and you may want to get that. The 2004 version and 2001 version have helped a lot of members here score very well on the part I.

The papers, I believe, are not as helpful as they were some time back but they are still a very good guideline to have.

You may want to refer to other materials like Kaplan,USMLE books, test books etc.

You can take the test as a written one in July and December and on the computer at just about any time in the year. There are quite a few schools offering the Advanced Standing Program and the best way is to really check the website of each and ever school.

I hope this helps.