Dec 13, 2009
Status
Pre-Medical
I am sighed up for April 17th. I have been studying since Jan. I had to relearned everything, and I just finished all the contact review two weeks ago. I didn't finish the homework yet. I know verbal was going to be an issue, but I was still just focused on science. I started taking particle test a week ago. I am doing really bad in verbal.
I wanted to postpone for another month, but the next day available is to sign up for jun 17 in my area, but all of people told me that it would be late to apply for med school.

I don't know what to do.
please give me any advise......

Jan 18, 2010
Status
Medical Student
I am sighed up for April 17th. I have been studying since Jan. I had to relearned everything, and I just finished all the contact review two weeks ago. I didn't finish the homework yet. I know verbal was going to be an issue, but I was still just focused on science. I started taking particle test a week ago. I am doing really bad in verbal.
I wanted to postpone for another month, but the next day available is to sign up for jun 17 in my area, but all of people told me that it would be late to apply for med school.

I don't know what to do.
please give me any advise......
from my limited understanding:
1. better to take it when you are fully prepared regardless
2. june is not going to change anything as far as admission goes. I think med schools start looking at apps in september anyway.

kech611

5+ Year Member
Mar 11, 2010
Status
try checking for open spots near the 'drop by' date for a certain date you want. for me, some spots popped open

May 14, 2009
Status
Pre-Medical
I went through the same thing last time...I am planning for Fall'2011. Verbal killed me...So, I am restarting my MCAT prep. ...will take it like Early 2011.
Hope everything works out!